Monday, July 22, 2013

I should just start a separate blog dedicated to archiving my grandmother's thoughts. So today after she reads my little write up on school for the website she says, I did not go to a school like that but I overcame my prejudices. Pause. True, I must have been a little influenced by my father. After all, he was a theosophist who believed in universal brotherhood. Pause. Then I picked up a lot from your father. After he married your mother who is from a different state and community, whatever prejudice may have been lurking got washed out. Also, I leant about the world outside Kerala from my conversations with your Appa when he would come home for his holidays. He explains things very well; in this way my mind became broader. It's rather sweet when parents admit to learning from their children, no? 

No comments:

Post a Comment